What is SHOP PAY with Affirm?
SHOP PAY offers clear, simple financing for your online purchases in just a few clicks:
Where can I find more information about SHOP PAY w/Affirm?
To learn more about SHOP PAY with Affirm and their financing options, please visit FAQS
What are Shop Pay Installments?
- When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% interest, no hidden or late fees, and no impact on your credit score.* In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
- You have the option to pay for orders between $50 and $3,000 USD, including discounts, shipping, and taxes, in 4 installments. To use Shop Pay Installments, your shipping address must be in the United States.
How it Works
- Add items to your cart totaling at least $50 USD after shipping and taxes.
- In the cart or checkout page, select the indigo 'Shop Pay' logo to get started.
- Follow the prompts to start installments.
Your first payment is either due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments are automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. You'll receive an email reminder before each payment to remind you.
What if I cancel or return a purchase made through Installments with Shop Pay?
If your refund amount is less than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect one or both of the following:
- A smaller payment balance on the final payment
- Less future payments on the remaining loan balance
If your refund amount is more than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect to receive the difference as a refund to your original debit card or credit card payment method within 3 to 10 business days.